Wednesday, October 1, 2014

One Stop Apocalypse Shop Kickstarter

Now this looks interesting.

One Stop Apocalypse Shop Kickstarter

I've donated to approximately two Kickstarters before in my lifetime. One was a charity for an Exalted developer and the other was for the Reading Rainbow Kickstarter. I've always been fascinated by the potential of these things to make movies, however, and was waiting for a project to "jump out at me" after the Veronica Mars one. I'm intrigued by the premise of this one as I like the idea of someone doing "Clerks meets Buffy." Permuted Press is also a high-end indie publisher which has published some really good stuff in the past (John Dies at the End, Ex-Heroes, Time of Death: Induction) so I'd like to see it succeed.

Really, I'm more interested in the fact a favorite indie publisher of mine is getting into low-budget filmmaking.

I hope that works out for them.

What do other people think?

No comments:

Post a Comment